Bio Kult Advanced Multi Strain Formula 30 Capsules
These Bio Kult Capsules contain a wide range of live bacteria strains that work upon the digestive tract.
- 30 Capsules.
- Gluten free.
- Made in the UK.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
- Suitable for adults & children.
- Total viable count viable until the end of the 2 year shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
What are the sizes of capsules?
This 30 capsule size pack is a great starter pack for those new to the Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula, however if you're already established with the product you may wish to consider the larger Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 120 Capsules or Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 60 Capsules.
What are the benefits of taking Bio-Kult?
This original formula may help to restore the natural balance of the "good" bacteria in a patient's gut, if it's been disrupted by sickness or medications.
How many bacteria strains are there?
It is a fourteen strain formulation that includes:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN 21.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37.
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25.
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57.
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45.
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47.
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30.
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35.
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66.
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39.
This bacteria is cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits. The first, is that the bacteria is protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and is therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract. This process also allows the product to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
How long does Bio-Kult take to work?
It is a natural product and any difference seen will vary between each patient. This could range from a few days to a few months.