A.Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Nasal Spray
This nasal spray is a class I medical device according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC. It may be used over prolonged periods and by those sensitive to chemical medication.
- No preservatives.
- Suitable for children over the age of 6.
- Can be used over a prolonged period.
- Can be used with other hay fever remedies.
- Also suitable in protecting against allergic rhinitis.
- A class I medical device according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Cleansing action against hay fever-causing pollen and other allergens.
- Can be used whenever symptoms of hay fever, allergies & allergic rhinitis are felt.
Which nasal spray is best for hayfever?
Pollinosan Hayfever Nasal Spray is a medical device and easy to use. It may be used over prolonged periods and by those sensitive to chemical medication. Using this spray will mean that Hay Fever causing pollen has less of a chance of invading your body and causing those horrid symptoms associated with allergies.
Is nasal spray good for hayfever?
This medical device is an isotonic solution containing seven tropical herbs. It works by rinsing and cleansing the nose of pollen and other allergens, and also restores fluid and moisture in the nasal passages.
Luffa Operculata (Luffa), Ammi Visnaga (Toothpick Weed), Aralia Racemosa* (American Spikenard), Cardiospermum Halicacabum* (Heartseed), Okoubaka Aubrevillei (Okoubaka), Larrea Mexicana (Chapparal) Galphimia Glauca (Golden Thryallis), in an isotonic solution buffered with Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodecahydrate, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate and less than 0.7% Ethanol.