See also tablet version
A.Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Nasal Spray
This nasal spray is a class I medical device according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC. It may be used over prolonged periods and by those sensitive to chemical medication.
- No preservatives.
- Suitable for children over the age of 6.
- Can be used over a prolonged period.
- Can be used with other hay fever remedies.
- Also suitable in protecting against allergic rhinitis.
- A class I medical device according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Cleansing action against hay fever-causing pollen and other allergens.
- Can be used whenever symptoms of hay fever, allergies & allergic rhinitis are felt.
Which nasal spray is best for hayfever?
Pollinosan Hayfever Nasal Spray is a medical device and easy to use. It may be used over prolonged periods and by those sensitive to chemical medication. Using this spray will mean that Hay Fever causing pollen has less of a chance of invading your body and causing those horrid symptoms associated with allergies.
Is nasal spray good for hayfever?
This medical device is an isotonic solution containing seven tropical herbs. It works by rinsing and cleansing the nose of pollen and other allergens, and also restores fluid and moisture in the nasal passages.
Adults and Children 6 years & over:
Spray once or twice into each nostril 2 -5 times per day. Hold the bottle upright, remove the plastic cap and insert the nozzle into the nostril. Depress the pump by placing the fingers on either side of the nozzle. It may be necessary to prime the pump before use by depressing the spray mechanism once or twice until a fine spray appears.
Luffa Operculata (Luffa), Ammi Visnaga (Toothpick Weed), Aralia Racemosa* (American Spikenard), Cardiospermum Halicacabum* (Heartseed), Okoubaka Aubrevillei (Okoubaka), Larrea Mexicana (Chapparal) Galphimia Glauca (Golden Thryallis), in an isotonic solution buffered with Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodecahydrate, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate and less than 0.7% Ethanol.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- This product should not be used by anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use this product, unless under the direction of a healthcare professional.
A Vogel grow many of there herbs themselves, ensuring their purity and allowing them to process them fresh, with the greater potency that provides. Read more about A Vogel here
A.Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Nasal Spray 25ml
Our Price: £8.19(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£6.83 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 8 Loyalty Points