Discount on all products. Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || ||Value of products || |
|£25 - £39.99 ||8% ||£100 - £149.99 ||12% |
|£40 -£49.99 ||9% ||£150 - £199.99 ||14% |
|£50 - £74.99 ||10% ||£200 + ||16% |
|£75 - £99.99 ||11% || || |
No coupon required. Discount will be applied when you put goods in your basket.
Brand: A Vogel
FORM (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £14.99(Inc. 20% VAT)(£12.49 Exc. VAT)Earn 14 Loyalty Points|
A. Vogel Menosan® Menopause Support health Supplement
An unique formulation of isoflavones from fermented soy, magnesium and hibiscus
Our soy isoflavone product is obtained using an extract of fermented soya beans and provides 50mg of bioavailable phytoestrogenic soy isoflavones per day. This unique formulation also contains magnesium (known to help with symptoms such as tiredness and fatigue), hibiscus and vervain.
Menosan® Menopause Support can be used to help you through all stages of the menopause. Using fermented soya beans means that the important phytooestrogenic soy compounds (genistein, daidzein and glycitein) are more easily absorbed by the body.
If hot flushes, excessive sweating or night sweats are your main menopausal symptoms, you might like to consider using Menoforce® Sage Tablets - a licensed herbal remedy formulated specifically to treat menopausal hot flushes and night sweats.
Benefits & features of Menosan® Menopause Support
- Made from fermented soya beans
- Also contains magnesium and hibiscus
- Support for all stages of the menopause
- May be used with HRT
- Unique formulation
- GM Free, suitable for vegans
- Menosan® Menopause Support
- A herbal dietary supplement containing soy isoflavones, magnesium and hibiscus extract for all stages of the menopause.
Menosan® Menopause Support is a herbal food (dietary) supplement.
Each tablet contains 405 mg of tri-magnesium dicitrate anhydrous, 42 mg of fermented soy bean extract (60% isoflavones), 35 mg Hibiscus extract and 0.25 mg Vervain essential oil.
The tablets also contains microcrystalline cellulose, Beta vulgaris (beetroot juice) powder and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
The tablets are GM free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The Importance of fermented Soy.
Obtaining isoflavones from fermented soy means that the important active ingredients are more easily absorbed by the body.
Isoflavones found in soya beans are plant chemicals known as genistin and daidzin. These are not biologically active – they do not act as phytoestrogens.
When we ingest soya products based products, acid in the stomach and bacterial enzymes in the intestines convert these molecules to genistein and daidzein (note change from –in to –ein). It is this form of isoflavones which are active.
If you don’t have a good digestive system or gut flora, this conversion does not take place adequately – this means that you may not get the benefits of what you are taking. It is thus better to take a supplement containing isoflavones which have already been converted such as with fermented soy extracts.
Historically, soya consumption in East Asia where menopausal symptoms are unusual has been in the form of fermented soya products such as soya sauce, miso and tempeh, rather than soya milk and soya vegetable protein that is consumed in the West.
Each tablet of Menopause Support contains 42mg of fermented soya bean extract, providing 25mg of isoflavones. Of those, 11.5mg are genistein, 11.5mg daidzein and 2mg glycitein.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice times daily (morning and evening) with food.
Notes and warnings
- This product is not suitable for children.
- Menosan® Menopause Support may be taken with HRT.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, if pregnant, breast-feeding or taking hormonal contraception.
- As with all food supplements, stomach upsets or nausea can sometimes occur, although not everyone will experience these symptoms.
- Some people may also be allergic to the ingredients of Menosan® Menopause Support and if this happens, reactions may appear as a skin rash.
- These reactions are usually short-lived and if present, should go away by themselves without the need of any treatment. However, if they are troubling you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
1. What is the difference between Menoforce® Sage tablets and Menosan® Menopasue Support?
Menosan® Menopause Support is a herbal food supplement providing nutritional supplementation for all stages of the menopause. It contains a group of substances known as isoflavones obtained from fermented soy, known to have phyto-oestrogenic activity in the body.
Menoforce® Sage tablets is a licensed herbal medicine formulated specifically for the symptoms of menopausal hot flushes and sweats.
2. Can I take both of these products together?
Yes, you can. Menosan® Menopause Support can be taken as a general daily supplement and you can add Menoforce Sage tablets if hot flushes and menopausal sweats are especially troublesome.
3. How long will it be before I see a difference? How long can I take Menosan® Menopause Support for?
Most women find that it takes up to 2 months to feel the full benefits. You can continue using Menosan® Menopause Support for as long as you need to.
4. Can I use Menosan® Menopause Support with HRT?
Yes, there is no problem with this.
5. Why can’t I use Menosan® Menopause Support with hormonal contraceptives?
Soy isoflavones work as phyto-oestrogens and there is a theoretical risk that they may interfere with the way hormonal contraceptives work, making them less reliable.
6. What about other medicines form the pharmacy or prescribed by my doctor?
Apart from hormonal contraceptives, you may take Menosan® Menopause Support with other medicines from your pharmacy or doctor.