About supplements at health4youonline.com
health4youonline.com - Since 2002
health4youonline.com was one of the first sites offering nutritional health supplements online in the UK. Based in the UK, for over 16 years we have provided top quality nutritional supplements to customers worldwide and practitioners in the UK.
Only The finest brands and support from brand manufacturers
We research all brands of health supplement on our site. For all the leading brands we only purchase direct from the brand manufacturer. There are good reasons for this. We have a close relationship with them and many are favoured suppliers to professional nutritional experts and dieticians for their patients.
- The quality of raw materials and manufacturing process is of the highest quality.
- You can be sure that the supplements have excellent "use by" dates.
- We are constantly updated with product changes and information
- We have access to they clinical teams in case their are any queries about suitability of products
- You can be assured that where replacement products are required, they will be available
- That brand manufacturers have tested our facilities and staff knowledge of products to ensure products are properly stored and customer queries van be effectively dealt with.
You will find on our "brands" page, links to each brand manufacturer's products but you will also see a link saying "more info" that will give you more information about the brand itself. many of them operate a recommended retailer scheme, for example BioCare, Lamberts and Solgar. All of these brands are major suppliers to professional nutritionists.
This means you can reply on the products. In fact, some years ago, one of these brands made a decision to cut the number of retailers with outlets for their products to only one tenth of those it currently had. This meant they had full control of their products and the quality of outlets and while it had the potential to reduce their business sales, they found it more important to retain their brand awareness quality (but see "why is this important" below). Health4youonline.com is a recommend retailer for all of these brands.
Why is this important?
There are many websites providing health supplements. They vary enormously:
- Many provide very inexpensive products that lack rigorous manufacturing processes and top quality raw ingredients. This means the supplements are often ineffective. The same often applies to the rather cheap brands often offered by supermarkets.
- Many sites obtain their supplies from wholesalers other than the brand manufacturers themselves. This means that the manufacturer has no control over the quality of storage of the products.
- There is an extra layer in the process (the wholesaler), which can lead to higher prices for the same product.
- There have been many instances of sellers buying up bankrupt stock, which often has poor "use by" dates and there is no guarantee about how the goods have been stored.
- There have been a number of cases of sellers actually selling for prices below that which they could possibly have purchased them for. Even some obtained by fraudulent means and then resold via organisations like Amazon and eBay, where there is a huge problem with quality control of products, or indeed of sellers. Many of the major brands have banned the sale of their goods on these outlets but it has proved impossible for them to effectively police the activity. You should be aware of any risks you may be taking, simply by going for the cheapest price at these outlets.
In spite of the fact that we have supplied thousands of customers, we still believe that personal customer service is key to customer satisfaction and therefore our own success.
Success is important to any business of course, but achieving it is not just a case of great service and products; it's also about how you conduct your business. It may sound strange to say that top of our priority list is 'family comes first'. Our businesses and our jobs are vitally important to all of us but we run our business with the reasonable assumption (we think) that our staff and their families come first. If that seems at odds with the statement that 'the customer is always right', we don't think it is. Every member of our staff is treated as a 'partner' in our venture' and, by extension, so are their families. There is no doubt that this creates a friendly and motivated work environment, which spins across to great customer service.
You will find, we think, that our staff friendly and helpful when dealing with you and very accessible by phone: many of our regular customers know our staff by first name.
Colleagues are fully trained to cover all aspects of our order and dispatch services, so you will never get passed around the houses before you get to speak to the right person.
Our service is rarely equalled. We like to do things 'the old way' but with the help of bang up to date technology. There are no impersonal call centres and we promise you'll never hear us utter those awful platitudes, 'Have a nice day,' or 'Your call is important to us' or, 'you are now seventeenth in the queue', while you're sitting there waiting against hope to move up that queue and simultaneously we're proving that your call is most certainly not important!.
Orders can be made online 24 hours a day and by telephone during working hours. Outside office hours, you can ask us to call you back and if the lines are engaged we promise to call you back as soon as get a free line. If the office is closed we will ring you the following day.