This 100% natural nasal spray combines menthol with peppermint and eucalyptus Essential Oils to ease breathing. Chamomile oil is also included, for its soothing properties within the nasal passages.
- A registered medical device.
- Can be used for longer periods of time - up to 30 days.
- Designed for the relief of nasal congestion & nasal catarrh.
- Presented in a unique bottle that makes preservatives unnecessary.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients to soothe your nasal mucous membranes.
What is Sinuforce used for?
Use Sinuforce if your nose is blocked during or after a cold. It is also a good solution for those who may be finding it hard to breathe freely through their noses, with symptoms affecting their sleep patterns or ability to exercise.
How long can you use nasal Spray?
It can be used by adults and children, over the age of two years, for a maximum of thirty days. Use within twelve weeks of opening.
What happens if you use nasal spray while pregnant?
There are no restrictions on use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, but it is recommended that pregnant women consult their doctor or midwife before using any herbal products such as Sinuforce.
Hold the bottle upright and remove the plastic cap. Insert the nozzle into the nostril. Depress the pump by placing the fingers on either side of the nozzle. It may be necessary to prime the pump before use by depressing the spray mechanism once or twice until a fine spray appears.
- Children (2-12 years): Spray once into each nostril, 1-2 times a day for a period not exceeding 30 days.
- Adults: Spray once or twice into each nostril, 3-5 times daily for a period not exceeding 30 days.
Physiological Saline Solution (Purified Water, Sodium Chloride (NACL), Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate-12H2O, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate-2H2O); Sorbitol; Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus); Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita); Chamomile Oil (Chamomilla Recutita).
This product is not suitable for children under 2 years old.