| This product qualifies for an automatic discount depending on order value. |
|See Discount Tab Below |
Brand: A Vogel
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £15.39(Inc. 20% VAT)(£12.82 Exc. VAT)Earn 15 Loyalty Points|
Menoforce® sage tablets for the menopause
Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
Benefits and features of Menoforce® Sage tablets:
- 3400mg of fresh sage tincture per tablet
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
- Licensed herbal remedy for menopausal hot flushes and night sweats
- Extracts of sage herb, such as Menoforce® Sage tablets, have become one of the most popular menopause treatments, gaining a reputation as a simple way of helping deal with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats during the menopause.
Menoforce® Sage tablets
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
Menoforce® Sage tablets contain an extract of sage herb obtained from freshly harvested, organically cultivated sage. Sage has been traditionally used as a herb for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during the menopause.
Menoforce® comes in the form of a one-a-day herbal sage tablet.
Each tablet contains 51mg of concentrated dried tincture from fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis L. ) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. This is equivalent to 3400mg of tincture of fresh sage herb (leaves).
Other ingredients used for Menoforce® Sage tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
Menoforce® Sage tablets may be used by women (over 18 years of age) experiencing symptoms of the menopause such as hot flushes and night sweats.
one tablet daily.
Don't take Menoforce® if:
- You are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients in Menoforce® Sage tablets.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Your symptoms worsen. If you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks of using Menoforce® Sage tablets, speak to your doctor.
- You have been told by your doctor that you have a rare condition making you intolerant to some sugars such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency, as Menoforce® Sage tablets may not be suitable for you.
No side effects have been reported with the use of products containing Sage extract.
If you notice any side effects please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
1. How can Menoforce® Sage tablets help me?
Menoforce® contains the extract of freshly harvested sage herb, used traditionally for the relief of menopausal symptoms such as excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats.
2. How long can I take Menoforce® Sage tablets for?
You may use this herbal menopause remedy for as long as you need to.
3. Can I take Menoforce® Sage tablets together with HRT?
Menoforce® can be taken together with HRT drugs prescribed by your doctor.
4. Why can't people with intolerance to sugars take the Menoforce® Sage tablets?
Menoforce® contains a type of sugar known as sucrose laurate. Some people suffering from certain types of metabolic disorders are unable to tolerate sugars. These conditions are very rare and include fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption and sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency. It is most likely that if you suffer from any of these conditions, your doctor will have told you.
5. Can diabetics use the Menoforce® Sage tablets?
Yes. There are no restrictions to the use of Menoforce® Sage tablets in those suffering from Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
"I am going through the menopause and was having a very bad time with hot flushes and night sweats. It was affecting my sleep and my work as I was always tired and it was making my life miserable.
I can't take HRT as my family has a history of breast cancer, I have tried all sorts of menopause treatments but nothing was working. Then someone in my work gave me your website and told me to try Sage tablets.
I have been taking them for three weeks and for three days now I have had few symptoms at all even during the night when they were the worst.
I feel I had to write and tell you this. I can't quite believe I have got my life back after a year of distress. Thank you so much.”
About the A.Vogel health brand:
- Effective natural remedies and medicinal products made from freshly harvested plants.
- Healthy food products and dietary supplements made from organic raw materials.
- Reliable information on all issues relating to natural health – through emails, our web pages and books.
- Learn more about A Vogel
Go to all A Vogel products
What A. Vogel health supplements Offer
A Vogel develop and produce remedies made from plant extracts (phyto-products) and herbal medicinal products made using fresh plants and distribute these internationally. They offer clear, reliable information on health issues.
A. Vogel health supplements - Quality/ Ecology
Natural, eco-friendly cultivation is at the heart of their business. They use fresh plants and take a particular interest in environmental issues.
Customers respond to the quality of the products and appreciate being kept up-to-date with the latest information on health matters.
A. Vogel health supplements - Collaborators/ Ethics
They are totally committed to carrying on the work of Alfred Vogel and are delighted that they can do so. They agree with the objectives of their partners and encourage them to take responsibility. They are in favour of systematically maintaining and protecting health and encourage both personal and professional development. They act with honesty and integrity.
A Vogel Independence
Economic success guarantees their commercial independence, and our continuing development.
The uniqueness of A Vogel herbs
The herbs used to produce A.Vogel fresh herb tinctures and fresh herb tincture tablets are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil, Switzerland. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants - from the time of planting through to harvesting. All the company's products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality control tests and checks are carried out throughout all the stages of growth and manufacture.
Seeds are collected each autumn to create the new stock of spring seedlings. These are planted out by hand in our organic fields where the Swiss climate is ideal for cultivating strong healthy plants.
|These discounts DO NOT apply to products already discounted. |
No coupon is required as discount is automatically applied when you put goods in your basket
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£15 - £49.99 ||10% |
|£50 -£74.99 ||11% |
|£75 - £99.99 ||12% |
|£100 - £199.99 ||13% |
|£200 PLUS ||15% |