Because this product is already discounted (See savings shown below), it does not qualify for any additional discounts.
Brand: A Vogel
Form (e.g. capsules): Drops
(Inc. 20% VAT)(£5.41 Exc. VAT)Earn 6 Loyalty Points
|Our Price: ||£6.49|
|List Price: |£9.99
|Saving Of: ||£3.50 (35%)|
A Vogel Eye drops containing Euphrasia
For dry, tired & irritated eyes. Suitable for contact lens users
Eyes can become dry and irritated as a result of a number of factors in our modern world. Working long hours at a computer screen, heating, air-conditioning and pollution are all contributory factors. Eyes become drier with age and use of contact lenses can irritate eyes.
Benefits and features of A.Vogel Eye Drops:
- For dry, irritated or tired eyes
- Contains Euphrasia (Eyebright)
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses
- Also suitable for children over 3 years
A.Vogel Eye drops contain Euphrasia and can be used to relieve dry, irritated or tired eyes. These drops help maintain lubrication of the eyes and are suitable for use whilst wearing contact lenses.
A.Vogel Eye drops contain Hyaluronic acid (1mg/ml ), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Sodium choloride, Boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Hydrochloric acid and Water.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives, ensuring that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Use within 12 weeks of opening. Store between 15- 25oC.
Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over):
1 drop in each eye 4 to 5 times daily, or more often as required.
Children from the age of 3 years:
1 drop in each eye 1-2 times daily.
Each bottle provides about 300 drops. Please note that there will always be a small amount of liquid left in the bottle after use.
We recommend that you do not share eye drops with other people. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
1. Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
2. First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
3. Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
4. Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
Customers bought these items as an alternative or when this item was unavailable: