A.Vogel Digestisan Drops
This traditional herbal medicinal product contains fresh extracts of artichoke, Dandelion, Peppermint and dried boldo leaves.
- A fresh herb extract.
- Herbal indigestion remedy.
- Helps with feeling of fullness & flatulence.
- Made from natural herbs cynara, dandelion, peppermint & boldo.
What is Digestisan used for?
It is a licensed herbal remedy for the relief of indigestion, a common problem experienced by many people. The most common indigestion symptoms experienced are abdominal discomfort, feeling ‘full of wind’, flatulence or a general feeling of fullness.
What causes indigestion?
Indigestion is a common problem experienced by many people. Eating more than you need is a common factor but others include a diet rich in fats and alcohol, rushing meals, not chewing food properly and Stress.
How do you take Digestisan?
Adults only can take fifteen to twenty drops of Digestisan in a little water, three times a day.
Cynara Scolymus (Fresh Artichoke Leaves) Tincture - 414 mg (Ethanol 65% V/V), Taraxacum Officinalis (Fresh Dandelion Root & Herb) Tincture – 414 mg (Ethanol 51% V/V), Peumus Boldus (Boldo Leaves) – 64 mg (Ethanol 70% V/V), Mentha X Piperita (Fresh Peppermint Herb) – 28 mg (Ethanol 65% V/V).
Not suitable for those under 18 years of age.
- Not suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women.
- Not suitable for those taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol.
- Avoid if you suffer from heartburn - the peppermint in this product may make the symptoms worse.
- Avoid if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, plants of the daisy (asteraceae/ compositae) family, or to menthol.
- Avoid if you are suffering from blockage of the bile duct or intestine, inflammation of the bile ducts & other biliary disorders, gallstones, liver disease, kidney or heart failure or diabetes.
Like all medicines, Digestisan for indigestion can cause side effects, although not everyone will get them. Side effects seen with this product (allergic reactions, stomach pain, digestive upset, excessive acid & worsening of gastric reflux & heartburn) are minor, short-lived & should go away by themselves. However, if they are troubling you seek professional medical assistance. If you are concerned about any side effects or if you notice any side effects not listed, please seek the consultation of a medical professional.