What we do with your information
Information we collect
We collect information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number shipping address and credit card information) when you:
- visit the Website;
- register on or buy products on the Website;
- take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; or
- contact us via e-mail, phone or letter.
We may choose to add to this data by collecting information from other sources such as the electoral roll. This additional data helps us to check the accuracy of the data we hold about you and to send you the most relevant offers and promotions.
How we use your information
We collect your personal information to help Vanderbell to better understand you and to enable us to personalise the Website, offers and promotions to your needs. We use your information to:
- manage, develop and improve the Website;
- personalise our services, offers and promotions to you;
- operate your account;
- process your orders and allocate Reward points to your account;
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our offers;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; and
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.